2019 Stationery Packs are now available online for Year 7 and 8 students. The P&C Association is trialing a new service with OfficeMax, a leading supplier of educational materials. Order on or BEFORE 9 December 2018 to take advantage of the free delivery service directly to your home.
- FREE delivery on all orders placed on or BEFORE 9 December 2018.
- Delivery charge for orders placed on 10 December and thereafter is $12.95 so please take advantage of the free delivery period in the coming weeks.
- For sibling orders, we suggest ordering separately for each sibling to avoid any possible extra delivery cost and make your life easier when unpacking.
- ZipPay is a payment option available that allows you to pay off your order, rather than full payment up-front.
- If you would like help placing your order, please contact the OfficeMax Customer Care Centre on 1800 004 427.
How to order
- Go to https://www.officemaxschools.com.au/
- Search for The Gap State High School and enter our school access key 6SV4W
- Complete the student’s details and select Year 7 or 8.
- Review your requirements list and make changes (if required).
- If you need additional items, top up from our Back to School special range, and checkout.
Any feedback on your experience is welcomed so we can evaluate OfficeMax as a future supplier for TGSHS stationery packs. Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org