If you would like to join the P&C, please complete our online application form; print and return to firstname.lastname@example.org; or drop the form into the school office ; or bring it to the next general meeting.
Please be reminded that all members must abide by the P&C Code of Conduct.
The Gap State High School P&C Association AGM
Monday 11 March 2019 at 7.00pm, The School Library (next meeting Monday 09 March 2020 at 7:00pm)
We need you!
Attendance from a broad cross-section of TGSHS community is encouraged to ensure that the people elected to Executive Positions are those the community believes can do the very best job of representing parent and citizens’ interests and concerns.
Nominations for Executive positions
All nominations are now being accepted for Executive positions as follows:
- Vice President
You can nominate for a position either at the meeting or if you can’t attend by:
- Completing the attached Executive Officer Nomination Form and sending to email@example.com prior to the meeting; OR
- Letting the Principal know verbally of your nomination intention.
Applicants will need to complete a Membership Form . Without the membership form they will not become a member at the AGM and not be eligible to nominate for an executive position.
General Member applications
All general members (new and existing) need to complete a 2019 membership application form online or print and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, the school office (addressed to The P&C Secretary) or bring to the AGM on Monday 11 March 2019.
This is the ONLY meeting where you can become a member AND VOTE at that meeting.
2019 P&C Committee
- President: Leigh Passfield
- Vice President: Scott Spence + Martin Kammann
- Secretary: vacant
- Treasurer: Greg Walters
- P&C Qld Reps: Penni Davidson & Gayle Walters
- Communications Key Contact: Volunteer needed
- Fundraising Key Contact: Volunteer needed
- Grant Writing Key Contact: Joanne Greenfield
- Volunteer Key Contact:
Your P&C can be reached at: email@example.com.
P&C 2019 Meetings dates: Feb 11 | Mar 11(AGM) | Apr 08 | May 13 | Jun 10 | Aug 12 | Sep 9 | Oct 14 | Nov 11