2020 Stationery Packs for Years:
7 – 8 – 9 – 10
Recommended stationery packs are now available online for students commencing Years 7, 8, 9 and 10 in 2020.
The P&C Association is working with OfficeMax Winc, a leading supplier of educational materials, to offer parents the convenience of online ordering and FREE home delivery if ordered on or BEFORE 8 December 2019
- Delivery charge for orders placed on 9 December and thereafter is $12.95 so please take advantage of the free delivery period in the coming weeks.
- For sibling orders, we suggest ordering separately for each sibling to avoid any possible extra delivery cost and make your life easier when unpacking.
- ZipPay is a payment option available that allows you to pay off your order, rather than full payment up-front.
- If you would like help placing your order, please contact the OfficeMax Customer Care Centre on 1800 004 427.
How to order online
- Go to (link to come]
- Search for The Gap State High School and enter our school access key 6SV4W
- Complete the student’s details and select year group.
- Review your requirements list and make changes (if required).
- If you need additional items, top up from the OfficeMax Winc Back to School special range, and checkout.
The SMALL print!
- Orders below $55 may incur a delivery fee of $5.50 during the FREE delivery period.
- Orders placed AFTER 31 December 2019 may not reach you before the beginning of Term 1. If you want your stationery before school starts, please ensure you get your order in before the end of this year.